Thursday, April 13, 2006

bogger bogger bogger!

Yup, not much happening here. Just had to go to civic video to get my Tekken 5 back, because I accidentally gave it to them when I returned the twenty Neon Genisis Evangelion Dvd's thaty were due back. Oh well.
Tonight I go to the Massey bar 'Tussock' with a few mates. Why? Because today is the last day for massey students. Drinking aplenty, and their beer is cheaper than ours too. Unfortunately my 'im a writer' stint doesn't work so well with the massey ladies. Because people at massey don't read. Never.
Ah well. Tommorow Spasm arrives in welly (proably) and then this weekend I am going home for about four days, to eat food, then I come back to welly for a 21st, then there are assignments. Lots of assignments. Allt he assignments I have never hoped for.

So much fun, and then so many assignments. Sigh.

No comments: