Monday, April 10, 2006

FULL

ITS FULL! THE LIBARY IS FULL! What the hell are all these people doing here? It's the first monday of the holidays, people! It's not like your assignments have to be in today or anything! This should be a time for rest and relaxation and booze and boozeation!

So yeah, here I am, on thefirst monday of the holidays, getting a head start on my next two assignments. What have I turned into? A student? well, I have always been a student, but now I find that I am a student in the actuall 'I do work and hand it in on time even though im in third year I stil can't spell for shit' kind of student. But the strange thing is that I haven't had to lessen my workload to become the new and improved Flan: Super student. No. I still drink heavilly, go out for parties, watch dvd's and even have a job. To use a popular colloqual expression: WTF?

Yes. WTF. WTF indeed. Bloody crazies.

In other news, me good friend comes to welly in four days! (I think) Yay! Gotta start making some new magic decks!

Because I am a nerd.

No comments: