Friday, April 28, 2006

Thats right! IM STILL ALIVE!

whoo, been a while since I have updated. Sorry to all those who check this thing daily to make sure I am still alive, but I just haven't had the time. This week has been twenty different shades of hell (now including shading-to-peach avocado!), but at least I have come out of it better than when I went in.
Considering the fact that I went into this week unable to eat anything other than cheese, this might not be considered a huge improvement. but I take victories when I can get them.
Sooo.... this week I have drunk, danced, thrown up, worked, sang, been counceled and spat out two mediocre essays. All of these activities went pretty well, but only if you consider the goal of throwing up to be 'to throw up more'. But no, I am feeling pretty good about things, the counceling session actually went pretty well, which was good because I had some doubt. But now I fell my life is going in a better direction thanks to govenment funded healt services and the peice of advice I will now forever remember as 'The Sysiphus Metaphor.'
Well, now that I have survived this week, I think I should go and see some of my freinds and get on the milk. And no, 'milk' is not a eupamism for 'dangerous amounts of alcohol'. No, I actually mean the white stuff that comes from cows.

Go the calcium binge!

No comments: