Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mah jong

Whoo, I got myself a Mah Jong set! It's cool! now all I need to do is decipher the near incomprhensible directions and learn how to play. And find three other people to tourture... I mean "learn" with me. Cause boy howdy is it complicated. The four winds and the wriggly dragons and imperial jades and don't even get started on how you are supposed to score the damn thing. Its like a crazy cross between poker, rummy, snap and crazy. Lots of crazy. But fun!

Anyway, at the moment I am using the internet. I wish I had broadband. I am downloading music, but don't know the right names for what I want to download .This makes it extra special fun! And icannot get on messenger. Because this computer is retarded. Retarded like a fox. so I cannot even ask the people who know what the songs are called what the songs are called. Blah.

At least Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends is on. It eases the pain. The pain of the fox .

No comments: