Sunday, April 16, 2006

Strawpeople

Why, why don't we have broadband? This is the only place where I can download music without infecting my freinds hard drives and without fear of the Virtual Enforcers of Copywright Enfringment (V.E.C.E. for short) comming down on me. But no, can I get any strawpeople songs? No of course not. I'm sorry, but the album that costs $15 in Real Groovy's bargan bin is just too far beyond my budget right now. I could download it at the uni like that, but I wouldn't be able to take it anywhere and everyone knows the VECE are all over places like that anyway. Last week someone was busted in the libaray. Their computer went dark and the tech guys came over and took her away, but we all knew it was VECE. Scary, huh?

Anyway, flights into paranioa excluded, cartoon network has been playing nothing but fosters home for imaginary freinds all day. All of it. I think there was an hour where 'The grim adventures of billy and mandy' was playing, but the rest of it is fosters. And repeats too. damn. but I have nothing to watch untill the wrestling comes on at 1am. So I suppose I'll just have to suck it up.

Tommorow, I am playing a game of squash with my grandmother. This will go well. For her. It will be another defeat for me in the long line of squash defeats. When she got married she said she would quit squash when one of her daughters was able to beat her on the squash court. Then it was when one of her grandchildren could beat her. Now the bet is 'Look, Flan, if you can't beat me by the time im seventy then we'll both give up, alright?' So I have four more years. but I get taken to lunch and a movie afterwards, so thats good. The movie has Judy Dench in it. Whew, if Judy were fifty years younger...Ahem.

Today was easter. hope you had a good one. Don't eat too much chocolate before bed. It makes you have bad dreams where your friends physcotic father knocks you and your friends out and ties you up with duct tape and puts you all in boxes with enough food for a day.

Because chocolate is Satan.

No comments: