Thursday, April 06, 2006

Geeky, geeky in-text referancing.

Busy busy I have been. Yesterday I had all the work, the nine hours of it, and today I have just finished helping out not just at the cafe but also at functions. At the Vic Law campus. Bloody lawers! They actually have tea and scones in their lectures/ tutorials! And poor smoes like me are paid to clean up after them! Well, I suppose the joke is on them, for they have to pay ridiculous prices for their course and their tea! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Idiots.

Anyway, tonight is a big night. The creative writing group is getting back together for catch up drinks. This is a big thing for two reasons: a) I will have someone to drink with, and writers as a group tend to enjoy the drinkies, and b) a certain girl (see 'Valentines idea of a joke', Feb 14th) that I have not had the courage to text for sometime (see 'This txt is for your Love', Feb 27th) will be there. The problem is, of course, a) trying not to seem like a complete idiot while quietly trying to ingnite the torch of passioon that never actually existed and b) Not getting depressed and submiting my body to the tourtures of alcohol to get over it, end result being me making a complete idiot of myself, proably naked (see MY LIFE).

so yeah, there be a strong possiblity that I will look like an idiot.

In other news, me good time buddy Spasm (go see his site! The link is just over there -> ) is comming to wellington soon and we shall be able to catch up and do all the geeky things we do, which is mainly talk about movies and play Magic. So tell me when you are comming down dude, so I can plan me holidays! Yes, I know you read this!

Ummm, yeah. Got me some tutorials today. Hopefully get some more marks back. Cause I got an 'A'. Ohh Yeah.

No comments: