Thursday, April 20, 2006

End of the golden weather.

Oh well, tonight is my last night of eating all the food of my parents and staying up untill 1:30 watching cartoons. Tommorow I go back to wellington.
I have had a good time here. Got some reading done, got some eating done, got some meeting done, got absolutly nohomework done. But thats ok. I'll get it done on time. Either that, or I shall break under the stress and run through the libary reciting the complete works of shakespheare until they take me down with tranqualisers. You know who 'they' are. The C.E.V.E.
Anyway, the next couple of days are action packed! Tommorow my mother and sister acompany me to wellington, just for the hell of it really, with my new TV, box of fruit, shelf full of books and a cusion (thank you grandma and granddad!), and then I have to go to work to learn how to use the new tills. Because I am sure it will be so difficult. It's just a till people! It's not like we are launching the next mars probe! All I do is scold people with coffee and then drink!
I love my job.
On Saturday, however, my good friend of many years is having his 21st birthday party. This year is an interesting one for me, because all my friends, including me, turn 21. Anyway, what makes this 21st extra special happy drunk good is that apparently, somehow, nigh impossible though it may seem, I have attracted the eye of a lady. Indeed. Someone has finally been able to get past the fuzzy countanence and the frequent drunkeness to see the true man beneath! And apparently she has seen me drunk (which may account for my not knowing exactly who she is), and anyone who is ok with a crazied and drunken flan is fine by me. Of course, I still have to get that whole 'too socially inept to speak to person / too drunk to keep pants on' ballance thing right. The luck I shall need. May karma be with me.

Llama's are great. And two 'L's? What were they smoking?

No comments: