Sunday, June 26, 2005

Another day...

...and another astrology alert in my in-box. I don't read the things, but I don't turn them into junk mail or unsubscribe because it is a nice feeling when you sign into msn and find that there is an e-mail waiting for you. Don't worry, this isn't a sad pathetic attempt on my behalf asking everyone out there to end me pity-mails. I don't read most of my emails anyway, and reply to even less of them. I just like getting an e-mail in my in-box every now and then, even if only so as I my delete it.

In the real world I have been spending alot of time on the net reading a comic called 'a modest destiny'. You can find it at www.squidi.net . Dont ask me why, but thats the guys website. Anyway, this comic is really good. It's fulled with sprity goodness and as well as being but-ugly funny, it actually has a great story line. I think one of the reasons it is so good is because the writer isn't afraid to have the evil minoins kill characters. Because, lets face it, evil people kill good people. Alot of stories have good characters who seem immortal, and that just gets boring. I like to see a character introduced, their background and motives explained and then get cut in half, deleted from the story forever. It's just like real life.
But with sprites. And even the stupid people are funny.

I just had a shower. Life is good and sweet smelling.

No comments: