Monday, June 27, 2005

My life is over!

Damn... I just finished reading 'a modest destiny'. Now what will I do during the long, lonely hours in waipuk? Waipuk hours being infinetly longer than regular hours, I suppose I should just find a new web-comic. And spend more time on pics for my own. But I liked AMD! And now the person who does the damn thing is having a baby (i dont know if the author is male or female) but babies take time. And that will be time that wont be spent on the comic. And without comic updates my days will be void of wit.

In other news I just found THIS: http://asgoodascanbe.blogspot.com/
It's the blog of a 66yr old EMO! Eye-stabbingly funny! Unless he actually is a mental patient. In witch case his sould stop wallowing in his own despair anyway. Dirty, dirty dispair. Even special stain remover can't get it out of my jeans. I mean *his* jeans. Not *our* jeans.
I'll just stop digging now.

hmmm... the TV guide promised anime goodness on tv tonight at 12.30, but it lied. Stupid lying bastard arsehole TV guide writers! Hell is populated with people who destroy my dreams! Silence! My thoughts are deadend with your prounouns of disbeleif!

There will be an cacophony of boom.

On the positive side, www.toothpastefordinner.com still has many, many entertaining pictures of goodness. Visit and be happy.

No comments: