Thursday, June 30, 2005

drawings

I have done lots of drawings! I now done twenty five! I doubt we will actually use any of them in the comic, but they are good practice and I am always fond of putting srtange shit in the backround for the die hard fans to enjoy. ENJOY THIS OR DIE! written on a poster is always fun. Lots of those I think.

Yesterday scrubs happened. My life is now a void until next wednesday. Not even self pity exists within this hollow husk of pale pimply skin! THE HOLE BE SO DEEP LIGHT DO NOT ESCAPE ME! Also you cannot see me because I am a ninja. Fear my ninja-ry goodness. ect.

Well, I thought I had something to write here, but Obviously not. Im surprized I lasted this long.

Do the people who create the equlization presets for sterio's actually know what they are doing? I put ny sterio on the 'rock' preset and now it sound like the music is being filterd through a rock. if this is true, I wonder what happens when i put it on 'pop'...

well, enjoy this, cause i got nothing.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

No comments: