Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tuesday, 21 June 2005

You know whats special about todays date? NOTHING! But if you like the show LOST im sure you are busy looking for numbers in everything around you. If you love the show, if you want to marry the show, if you are already cheating on another show with LOST, then you should go here: http://thenumbers.greatestjournal.com/
Some poor bastard with the time that I have but SOO much more motivation decided to go throught the whole show and find any all references to the big guys lotto numbers.
So why is todays date special? Lets take a look!
Tuesday: 2nd day of the week = 2.
21st = 21.
June: 6th month = 6
2005= 25. (there is no use addin '0's together now is there?)
so: 2 + 2 + 1 + 6 + 2 + 5 = 17!
Maks ya think, don't it? Especially if you passed 5th form maths. Then you might think I'm an idiot.

In the real world, today I got glasses. Now I see things good. Although Im not used to them so I spent alot of time tripping up over thing. I am short sighted, so I dont have to wear them around inside, but it is nice to be able to see 3 meters in front of me. Makes me feel all fuzzy in my tummy. That could be slight motion sickness due to the the distortion in my glasses, and I like to think it is. But now I look all smart and metrosexual. Perhaps i'll be able to get a job now.

Also, if you are at all interested, I just finished a new picture and put it in the photobucket thing. I like to call it 'Spoder Myn' just to avoid copyrighting complications. Its better than most of the other pics cause while im at home I get to use Adobe Illustratior instead of its retarded, but free, cousin 'The GIMP'. The name gives it's own indication of it's worth I think.

If i told you to go be an alligator, would you?

No comments: