Sunday, June 19, 2005

Man-o-bats

I saw Batman Begins today. You should too. It is good. Good and dark and scary. And it had the Scarecrow in it. I never really thought that the scarecrow was a very good villian, but this movie casts him in a different light. I would tell you more, but you should go and see the movie so that it makes lots of money because this is a movie that should have a sequel. I know that all the batman movies have been done already, but they need to be done again by this guy.
There isn't too much T&A factor eiter, which I think is good in a superhero movie. As they say, "I may have a burnt face, but that doesn't mean I can't fight crime!'

In other news, I be back in the good ole wai-of-the-puk. Relaxation and slothiation are my key words for the next two weeks as I am free, free as a nudist fresh on parole from idecient exposure charges. Did I say 'as free as'? Correction, I AM a reciently freed nudist on parole from idecient exposure charges.

I'm so tired, but there are good cartoons on cartoon network tonight. I have to watch them because I just received my Eye D card, and can now win prizes. As long as I watch cartoons constantly. Constantly. If I tape my eyes open and sleep in frount of the tv, I might even be able to win that cool 'Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi' manbag! Manbaggy good!

Silence! You know not what you mock!

No comments: