Monday, June 06, 2005

Drunk! An inaction novel.

Damn Samurai Jack is cool. All the goodness of goof things are in it. Deep future robot cutting action!

Today I got drunk. I went to see my old work buddy who now works at the pub. And then I fell aspleap in frount of the heater. At home of course. Not at the pub. For some reason pubs don't like you falling asleap at the bar. When I am rich and famous, or just rich, I will bulid a bar that serves drinks to people in bed.

Later today I will be giong back to wellington. Exams are drawing ever closer, and my studying is being more and more heavily procrastinated. Since I cannot drive I have to take the bus. I hate the bus. It smells and makes strange noises. Sometimes it smells bad. And to make matters worse I just broke my diskman. No music on long bus trip make Flan something something.

But for now I bewatching cartoons untill I sober up.

Later Days!

1 comment:

Dented Nerd said...

'JTHM: Director's Cut' is a compilation of all the JTHM comics. You can find on Amazon, I think. I've not read 'I Feel Sick' yet, but that's next on my Giant List of Things to Do.

My discman broke too, and I can't afford a new one. Now every bus ride is a nightmare. *sigh*