Friday, June 03, 2005

Yoho and Arr!

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/L/lunatwilight/1077344136_deSLIPPERS.gif
Yahah, I am SLIPPERS! wanna know what shoes you are? Go to http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=3514
Oh, online quizzes are so much fun. And are of so little value. Perfect for ad breaks.
Also, I happen to be a paperclip, Elle Driver and a pirate. Horah!

Back and into the relm of real life, I got my Hellsing dvd's back. Sooo good, this seris mixes everything good from anime and vampires... ah, I can taste the grape juice now. Tommorow it's Saturday, and saturday is me sleep in day. all bed, all the time. There be nothing better than just staying in bed for however long I like. A couple of days ago I got a new book, so even if Im not particularly tired I can enjoy the warmth of my five duvets. In fact, if there wasn't great cartoons on the box tonight I might have just gone to bed now so as to wake up sooner.

Well, soon I will be back in Wellington. Slightly colder, but this is a small sacrifice for broadband.
The power cable connects to the mo-dem,
The mo-dem connects to the ADSL ca-ble,
The ca-ble connects to my art-terie,
The broad-band flows into my bllod-stream,
AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!
Not that I actually have any practicle reason for wanting broadband. Anything I do on the net doesn't need such speed, butwith it I can do it faster.

I've run out of ice-cream.

2 comments:

Dented Nerd said...

Hellsing! *drools on keyboard* I only have the first three episodes of that.

And you have a link to MegaTokyo. Wow, we really do have a lot in common.

J. Monkey said...

He only bought Hellsing because he thought it was OMG_TENTACLE_RAPE_LOL_XXX.MPEG. That and he has to beta-test my Zombie RPG.