Saturday, June 25, 2005

Now THATS entertainment!

I think what the world of television desperately needs is a death match between the milky bar kid and the Nesquick bunny. It would be briliant! The bunny would flood the ring with milk, then the kid would turn it into bars and throw them at the bunny, but then the bunny would use the power of nesquick to make the milk products taste like poo and force feed them to the milky bar kid. I personally hope that the kid wins the deahmatch (who can resist that charming smile? and those glasses! SOOO atractive!) but I think the bunny would win in the end.

In the real world, I have been watching wrestling. It was good because Kane interupted a wedding and tombstoned the preist. It's what I want to happen at my wedding.
Last night I had a dream. I like my dreams. This one included organized crime, white stuff in bags, dragons and old freinds in bee suits. It ended with me becomeing the room mate of satan. good ole roomy belzebub.

Time for the brak show!

No comments: