Tuesday, June 28, 2005

morning...

This morning I thought it was wednesday, so I got up at 10:30. On wednesday I have a doctors appointment to go and get the second of three jabs for the meningitus. And there is scrubs on wednesdays. Scrubby goodness.
So as I was going through my morning exfoliation rutine I was rather dissapointed to remember it was tuesday. I don't have anything to do today. Nothing at all. I might as well still be in bed.
But it does mean that this is a morning post. A rare occurance. Of course, somtimes I be up for long times at night and feel the urge to blog at around 1am, but morning is not really moring untill I have slept first. As a consequence I often find that I have no mornings and days seem to gel together into one gelatiniousablesemisoloubleegshaple blob.
What it means in blog terms is that I haven't done anything to complain about yet.
So i have to complain about things that might happen.
I could die. I could run out of coffee. The dog might deficate underneath the couch again. It will proably be cold. Someone I don't know will come to the door and sell steak knives. I might buy those steak knives. Someone else will come to the door and I will stab them with my newly aquired knives and then crawl inside their belly for the warmth of reciently departed life.
In all proability by the end of today I will be a coffee depraived maniac wearing someone like a suit, brandishing knives as I try to withdraw money from their account at the bank. Someone will shoot me for being a 'crazy maniac'.
But I must resist the temptation. Otherwise I wont see scrubs tommorow.

Just wait untill the season is over...

No comments: