Monday, June 13, 2005

two-thirds the man I used to be...

Last night I chopped off my member.
Well, no I didn't. But I know you were all thinking something equally or more disgusting in you foam fillied minds. You have all contracted the crazies. Remember: some kinds of infectious are good to spread around!

Today I finished the second of my three exams. It went pretty well actually, thanks for asking.
A fire alarm went off in the middle of it. I never really thought I would be pissed off to be leaving an exam room, but when that thing went off everyone groaned loudly. Its scary. I don't think it was because anyone was actually annoyed that there was a break in the exam (I wasn't, gave me some extra time to think), but I was pissed off I had to move. I had metally and physically prepared myself for 3 hours of non movement and to have that broken annoyed me sorely. And I'm lazy.

So life is good! Thursday, last exam. Saturday, go home for food that doesn't come from a can and is microwaveable. From then on I can sleep until 12. Nice nice nice.

If any of you decided to enter the workforce instead of going to uni, I pity you. All this lazyness is definately worth any amount of stupid people.

No comments: