Monday, March 06, 2006

alcohol is a DRUG!

Today, to celebrate my desicion not to drink untill my 18+ arrives, I spent a bit of time at the ALAC website, finding out how much a drinking habit will cost me in the long term. Awnser - CANCER! Apparently, drinking gives you cancer, all aver the place.
And then I did a small 'Are you drinking too much' quiz. They told me I should be dead. Anyway...
So that is this weeks goal - no drinking, at all. I was going to make my weeks goal 'paint every one of my nails a different color', but it only took me one day. People are apparently very disposed to give a strange man their nail plolish.
Meanwhile, on saturday night...
I went to a party in NEWTOWN. I should know by now that NEWTOWN holds nothing but dissapointment. I had my cutomary bottle of wine and went off, carrying my back up bottle. The party didn't start of too badly, with fire works and stuff, but then there was a horde of first years.
Some things about first years:
1/They don't drink, but still seem to enjoy life, when we all know that this should not be the case.
2/ The alcohol they do buy is expensive. Twenty-four pack of Tattoo (a vodka and cranbreei RTD)? Fuck, that is about $35! I remember the time I used to care how my alcohol tasted, having bicardi and the like, but we soon grow out of that.
3/ When you steal their alcohol, they will case you! Most people don't care, or are too drunk, but when I tried to leg it with a bottle of Jack Daniels, the guy ran after me! My god, the speed! That didn't save him, however, because after 1/2 hour I went right back in their and nicked it again. HAH! I didn't like the guy, because he made stupid jokes.
So that was my night. The hangover was glorious, one of the best I have every had. No headache, no puking, just brilliant calm. I love my life.

The CRC COUNTDAWN is now over. I still have a little money left, but from now on I am pretty much scraping along as I always have done. JOY!

No comments: