Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Silent wind of doom attack!

Alright, so I don't get paid today. I get paid tommorow. Damn. I spent my last $7 on tui last night, and the freind who I always meet on tuesday, and proably the only person who reads this, wanted to borrow money from me. so I have no money. He has no money. we just sat around having no money together.
Well, work happened this morning. some deal really. Yes sir, coffee for you. Give me money, ect. except, today a girl who I have only talked to once before decided to spen a good half hour with me in aimless chatter, unlike most other people who decide that it would be beter to run away/ gouge own eyes out/ watch re-reuns of 'Barney' rather than talk to me. Ah, Barney. He's still funny. Because he's purple. And purple means you are gay.
So I have a bottle of wine at home, which I will proably hit once I get there, but at the moment I still have an hour and a half to kill. Usually I would be at eastside, preparing for the theatre tutorial that I have at four, which is UTTER HELL if you are sober. Yes, all sorts of brain numbing stupidity goes on in a theatre tutorial. So it helps if you have numbed your brain up a bit first.
Other than that, life be good. I will go home tonight and drink as I cook myself some dinner, which is the most fun ever. I don't know why, but I really enjoy it when I drink and fry. Wasn't there some sort of add campain against that? Proably, but really, there are more pressing things that need to be addressed through the medium of TV. Like people who like decaf coffee. They need bricks.

Oh, I wish I was a ninja. I would silent wind them sooo bad.

No comments: