Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm a naughty boy

This morning, my 18+ card arrived. Now I can finnaly prove that I am over 18! The big fuck-off beard wasn't enough, apparently, but now I can go to bars.... sweet sweet bars. Where the drunk happens.
So I have done a bad thing. I got my overdraft extended by $500.
I SWEAR, I swear that once my first paycheck comes through I will pay it back and go back to my $1500 limit. I swear.
But now I have bought a $105 textbook which I sorely needed, and of course, a purchace like that needs a helpful jug of tui to let the nausea go away. Sweet sweet nausea.
But honestly, this week I am working from 8am every day and as I do not like serving double sout soy cappachino's to idiots while hung over, I will not be drinking too much.
This weekend, however, my good freinds who live up a mountain are having their 'official' flatwarming, this being about the third flatwarming that they have had. So I will surprise them all by turning up with my own alcohol purcased, by me. I am thinking that a visit from the pixie might be in order. And then I will go to town.

May the Pixie be with us, always.

No comments: