Thursday, March 16, 2006

لإاثو صاشف فاث بعؤن؟

You know, the point of this blog is pretty much to record my life so that, because my memory is shot full of holes, I can remember it. Every now and then, however, I do something that I am not too sure about recording. like last night. Oh well, fuck it. The Immortal adventures of Flan live on! I hope my parents never find this.

As we all know, I am an alcoholic. It's fun, but it costs a fuck load of money. So last night, after I finished work, I picked up 18 bottles of Tui and went around to my freinds house. They live up a mountain. Ever tried carring 18 bottles of beer up a mountain? It helps if you drink them.
Anyhoo. Got there. Had a beer. What do I find? My freinds had won a fucin TUI FRIDGE. Its orange. It is godly. It is stocked with beer. We lit it from underneath anbd took photos. My resolve not to drink too much so that work might be bearable went out the window.
We went to town. We were drunk.
First stop- JJ Murphys, For some drunken pool.
Second stop- The big Kumera, for some drunken hitting on first years.
Third stop- shooters, more hitting on first years
Fourth stop- back to the kumera. Boy are we sad.
Fifth stop- Mermaids.
Now, if you don't know this, mermaids is a strip bar. All stripping, all the time. You kinda feel a bit, you know, dirty going into a place like that, but hey, it's not as though these people were forced into prostitution while fourteen or anything. So me and my two friends stayed untill 3am, drinking the night away. I... well, I got a lap dance. And you know, it was pretty good. Yup. Hey, I'm single. I can do these things. No law against it, is there?

Stop looking at me like that.

No comments: