Monday, March 27, 2006

The bubble has burst.

It has finally happened. My run of happyness has ofically ended. I knew it was going to happen at some stage, I had just hoped it wouldn't. I have been trying to stay drunk in an effort to ease myself back into depression town, but sometime very soon am going to sober up, and the whole of life in complete and utter focus will come down upon me like so many heavy square things.
There have been some things that I have been wondering about. One thing really, and that thing is women. What do they think about all the time? How do they operate? Why, when I woke up this morning, was I not hugging one?
It is one thing to feel all empty inside, like you have been hollowed out somehow. It's where your soul should be. People call that feeling 'life'. But it is quite a different feeling to wake up and know that you are completly alone outside also. All that you want is a little bit of contact with another human, the warmth of a hug, and a like mind ot talk to.
But it isn't happening for me. Nothing is comming together, and companionship eludes me. Is it too much to ask, God? Of course, he doesn't know. He has as much trouble talking to people as I do.

Hmm. That be some depress. Oh well. Till next time.

No comments: