Friday, March 24, 2006

Fuck yes friday.

damn am I pleased that the week is over. Thank all that is mighty. Today, work was bum. I was a little hungover from last nights 7 jug fest, and it was kinda busy. Also, for some reason, all the complete jack off decided to come in and order their jack off coffee.
Person 'I'd like a mazipini'
Me 'What the fuck is that?'
Person 'Well, if you don't know then I won't tell you'
Me 'Fine. Want any thing else?'
Person 'Yes, this.'
Me 'Sorry I can't see what "this" is. It's behind the till.'
Person 'THIS!' Waves coke in front of my face 'It's coke! You know, C.O.K...'
Me 'Get the fuck out of my cafe. Go now. Fuck off. Just fuck off.'
I got in quite a lot of trouble for that one.

Anyway, I got my extension yesterday, so tonight I am off to my freinds house. They said they wern't drinking. If they think that will stop me, however, then they... well, they should know better. I know them for yonks.

Now it's time to stop procrastinating and do an assignment. It's due at five.

No comments: