Friday, March 17, 2006

Buddah

You know, the last week has been one of the best of my life. I have been ridiculously happy. Tapping me fingers, listning to music, watching 22 episodes of scrubbs in bed while eating cookies, playing some good games of pool, drinking, working, getting drunk, eating, being drunk at work, doing some school work, doing some writing, doing some sleeping. It has been oh so very good.
Usually when I have a really good day, I know that a really bad day is just around the corner. But now, for five days solid, I have been happy. I have been glad to be alive. I have enjoyed the sun. I have enjoyed the rain. It just does not matter what happens, I can find away of going along with it, and even if it is something unfortunate, like blogger deciding suddenly that I could only type in ariabic (see yesterdays post title) I have been able to find a way of looking at it from the outside and laughing it away. Cause it was pretty funny. I fall over? To a casual passer by it must have been hilairous.
So I have come to a conclusion. I have obtained spiritial enlightenment.
yup. I am fuckin buddah. I am the dali lama, I am life incarnate. I am master of zen. Life is fucin great, and I have it inside me. Take the good with the bad. live life to the full. If I wan't to get drunk, great. Want to stay in bed all day? Great. I even want to go to school. &am is a great time to wake up. I am a bubbling fountain of life and energy, and I don't think it will go away.

I just hope my body lasts as long as my life does.

No comments: