Friday, March 10, 2006

ohh...

Last night I went drinking. Apparently I drank too much, because today there is no money in my account. Only enough to just pay the rent today. In fact, after today, I will be over overdrawn. This is a very difficult thing to do, in where you go over your overdraft limit, but not by enough for the bank to hit you with a $25 dishoner fee. Still, me budget is god damn tight. I will get some money next week so as I can pay next weeks rent and my insurance, and all should be just fine. But there is always the chance that Greenpeace will take mony out of my account to feed the whales, and then I will be fucked.

So fingers crossed guys.

This weekend I have to start my assignments. This process will be helped by the fact that I have no money to buy me the alcohol. Still, I am hoping to be able to tutor a guy who works at eastside in the mysteries of shakesphere in exchange for free beer. That would be good. But apart from that, my sober life starts now, and will proably last the better part of two weeks. I expect it to be like a horrible waking dream from which there is no escaping.

I am not sorry that I drank copiously laast night, however. Not sorry at all.

No comments: